16. 4. 2011.

Rule No 1 - Everything is good for something


Where to start?... Huh...

I presume that, if you live in real world, that the way of making "something" looks like this: You think about what you want to create; when you got an idea, next is to buy all materials needed; after that, you just have to make it. Job is done.
Since I am here, in the Twilight Zone, everything going in a diferent order...

If you are an Penniless Improviser, you must always have in mind a few things:
-Keep your eyes wide open, you never know when you gonna find som cheap or even free material. It isn't about whether you need it or not right now, as long as you can buy it. You're goin to use it certainly, good opportunity should not be wasted, ever. Of course, the same is worth for the tools also.

Yeeeeees, I must brag about my catch of the week! And this one was badly needed... :
Did I mentioned those wooden blocks ?... Man, they are made from steel or stone, or both! I still don't have circular saw. What I have is a jigsaw, but those blocks are too thick... You guess - I cut them with a simple hand saw. That wasn't a fair fight - I could tell. (There is a good side of that all, I will not need a gym for a while). And I still have a lot to do, but (Here I look on You very significantly), for the next step, the solution is arived.
Aww, How beautyfull she is, my new engraver-drill! Found in a last minute, on the e-auction site, when noone is looked - Can you believe that she costed exactly 25€, and with a sending fees included? A new, unused, fully equiped drill with a flexible shaft, table clamp, telescopic stand rod + 214 different drills, pins, cutters, brushes, polishers...

Here she is, My Pretty One...




TO BE CONTINUED...

1 коментар: